Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sudoku quilt

I never thought I'd be one to venture into blogland...but here I am!

Why did I name my blog such a thing?? Because I have bins and bins filled with scraps of fabric and remnants of yarn...my stash needs to find new homes and blankets for Project Linus, among other projects, are a wonderful way for me to "share the wealth".

Here's my latest quilt...I started it last night around 8:30 PM and then stayed up way too late! Needless to say, there is a mistake in the layout of the blocks. Am I going to rip it out? NOOO! That would require ripping apart the sashing strips and taking out all the quilting and that would lead to extreme frustration and the abandonment of this quilt in sheer frustration. So it will be donated as is. I don't think the child who receives it is going to care much that the blocks are out of order, do you?

Photobucket

0 comments: